• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Baltimore Ravens @ Jacksonville Jaguars

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Yeah the Jags got shut out, but I ain't happy with this defense. We need to get some pass-rush ASAP. I missed the Jags' first drive, but have they punted?
Tbf they’ve not held the ball for very long, they’d need a free rusher to get a sack so far

Does a miss FG count as a turnover?
Yes, the ball is turned over at the line of scrimmage. Its fantastic field position.. and they did nothing with it.

I think missed fgs may count as turnovers on downs. Regardless of the terminology, it has the same effect.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I really really really think Monk and Lamar need to make a mutatual adjustment. Towards whatever Lamar is thinking /seeing

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
How have the Jags only punted once on 5 drives but have 0 points and only 1 turnover? That feels like a statistical impossibility.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Unleash Beekes

Continue to throw the ball quickly POR FAVOR.

Would like to see Keaton get involved on a draw/pitch/screen

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I know what happened on the John Simpson personal foul.

Simpson knows that Lamar is in the thick of the MVP race, but lacks the stats. He also knows Edwards vultures one yard touchdowns.

Simpson IS smart and pulled a 5D chess move by backing the ball up 15 yards, meaning Edwards wouldn't get the rush and Lamar would have to pass it instead, increasing his touchdown total.

Learn to Fly by Foo Fighters playing on radio right now. I just love that song! It puts me in a better mood after a tough loss. I know this is off topic, sorry guys.