• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Discussion (another primetime week)

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
That's a good debate because I've seen it go both ways in the NFL. The QB makes the receivers look better, and the Wide Receivers make the QB look better. So which is it in Burrow's case?
I have been saying that I didn’t think Burrow was that special. My wife and stepsons call me a Burrow hater and think he is all that. Sorry, not me.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
God I hate the bengals but at least browning has demonstrated how overrated burrow is
Eh, we've seen a ton of backup QBs look great for a few games and then quickly get shut down afterward. Remember Mike Flynn subbing in for Rogers and throwing 5 touchdowns in a game? Nick Mullens threw 3 TDs and over 250 yards in his debut. Josh Dobbs looked like a hero in Minnesota a few weeks ago.

Let's see what Browning does in the last couple games of the season or in the playoffs. I like him, but we've done this song and dance many times.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
That's a good debate because I've seen it go both ways in the NFL. The QB makes the receivers look better, and the Wide Receivers make the QB look better. So which is it in Burrow's case?
All I know is burrow isn’t winning MVP with Seth Roberts as his 2 and rookie Hollywood as his 1

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Let's put it this way - if he was Ravens QB last year, he would go out injured with zero wins, not at the top of AFC.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
As things stand now, gonna guess the AFC wildcard spots end up being the Browns, Texans, and Broncos.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I hope those two INTs in scoring range don’t come back to haunt the Vikings today. I will be happy to knock the Bengals out today as a roadblock to a playoff Spot.