• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Plays That You'll Always Remember

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Any plays that stand out to you and you'll always remember? For me;

The whole super bowl run really, but mile high miracle and the defensive goal line stand.

Also, hey diddle diddle, ray rice up the middle.

Ray Lewis up the middle to make a play for a loss on Sproles I believe, in San Diego. Read it perfectly.

And TJ Housh with the post route to seal the deal in Pittsburgh.

Last edited:

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sure, there are SO MANY that stand out to me as well. Some, as you have already mentioned along with others but then I also like:

Ray Lewis cracking Mendenhall's shoulder.
Ray Lewis blowing up Armah Hall of the Titans.
Ray Rice's 83 yard TD run on the 1st play of the game against the Patriots in Foxboro.
Flacco's deep TD pass to Torrey Smith for the come from behind game winner in Pittsburgh.

But one of my all-time favorite moments....Josh Wilson's "Walk Off" TD Interception against the Texans.....begin @ 4:30

Last edited:

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Flacco's 70 yard TD pass to Jones back in 2012

Edit: darn, you can't watch the YouTube videos through here for some reason. :mellow:

Yeah I noticed that once you mentioned it! The one I posted doesn't work either of course. It'd be nice to fix the cause of that because we could post various Ravens info from Youtube here and then others Youtube stuff in other threads.

Last edited:

supertolerator

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah I noticed that once you mentioned it! The one I posted doesn't work either of course. It'd be nice to fix the cause of that because we could post various Ravens info from Youtube here and then others Youtube stuff in other threads.
Nothing much that I can fix here :/

It's NFL blocking videos containing game clips from being played on other sources like this site for example.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I forgot about the Josh Wilson walk off. They were blitzing the crap out of Flacco. Leave it to Schaub. :lol:

How could you forget that play bro? :D That was one hell of a game and we pulled it out on the road! I will forever be grateful to Josh Wilson for that play!

Last edited:

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ray Lewis slapping Sproles

"HE WAS THERE"

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I was at the hey diddle diddle ray rice up the middle game as a CA raven, so that play will always stick with me. Some others: Obviously the mile high Miracle, the blocked field goal vs browns, and then Marlon Brown's TD catch in the back of the end zone on that snowy day against the Vikings.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Flacco's game winning TD pass to Marlon Brown in the snow and ice against the Vikings. What a game!!!

Last edited: