• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Baltimore Ravens @ San Francisco 49ers

rossihunter2

Staff Member
8:15pm ET @ Levi's Stadium on MNF

Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Lisa Salters on the call for ABC.

If all goes well, this is hopefully the Ravens last road game of the year.

The 1 seeds in the two conferences hash it out in front of a national audience on Christmas Day. The 49ers look like a wrecking ball and a true superbowl-worthy team, the Ravens need this game more than the 49ers to help secure the 1 seed in the AFC and stave off any Browns hopes to steal the division.

Huge game.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
and if we don't win this game, we better win the next two games, because I think the Browns are going to win out.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’ll be in attendance at this one! Taking my sons to their first game, so let’s hope we can keep my newly found win streak alive.

@JAAM you making the short drive up to game?
No I’m not! I’ve never been to an NFL game and my first one will most definitely not be in Niner land lol- I’d get in so many fights with their fans. I should be going to Baltimore next season for my first ever though! It’s going to be a primetime game, hopefully on a Sunday night depending on the opponent. I’m so damn excited. Mom has owed me tickets for years, and she wants to explore the DC area while we’re out there, so it’s gonna be an amazing vacation

I hope you and the boys have a great time!

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Cowboys suck. Eagles suck. Jags suck. Maybe the 49ers aren't nearly as good as we think and they're in for their 3rd AFCN loss?

That's my copium here

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Three CBs out but no elevation??? Makes me think we’re going to play a lot of zone and I hate it.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
If there was ever a time for Lamar and Batemen to find the connection it’s tonight. We need a big night from the Offense

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Three CBs out but no elevation??? Makes me think we’re going to play a lot of zone and I hate it.
don't have to. Rock Ya Sin who typically doesn't play a lot of snaps and plays special teams could play more snaps if needed. Also have pepe available in the slot along with Hamilton.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
don't have to. Rock Ya Sin who typically doesn't play a lot of snaps and plays special teams could play more snaps if needed. Also have pepe available in the slot along with Hamilton.
Maybe even Marlon as well

JAAM

Hall of Famer
LET’S MF GO YA’LL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
LET’S MF GO YA’LL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1703551647418.png

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fox just had blatant misinformation and showed Purdy and Lamar stats and had Lamar’s passing rating as 60. Wtf