• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 18 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

rossihunter2

Staff Member
4:30pm ET @ M&T Bank Stadium on Saturday

Chris Fowler, Dan Orlovsky, Louis Riddick and Laura Rutledge on the call for ESPN/ABC

Ravens playing for nothing and have already announced that Lamar (and others) will not be playing. A chance for the backend of the roster guys, depth and potential future players to make an impact and force their way into the picture.

Steelers fighting to sneak into the playoffs.

Ravens have the chance to spoil their party with Snoop and the gang. Hopefully a stress-free evening...

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
IMG_3574.jpeg
I am so thankful we’re not dealing with this

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
so many options.....the Steelers will be asking themself if they made the playoffs or not tomorrow at 4pm

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Hey guys, this is probably a stupid question, but I don’t really know so I will ask it. Could Dalvin Cook play today or is it too early because he has not been here long enough?

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hey guys, this is probably a stupid question, but I don’t really know so I will ask it. Could Dalvin Cook play today or is it too early because he has not been here long enough?

Doubt he plays. It’s gonna be all Melvin today

He’ll be #3 for sure but I think Monken might just have a few plays for him. I mean who do you want to keep healthy? For me I’d like to see Gus and Hill walk away tonight with no dings.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
He’ll be #3 for sure but I think Monken might just have a few plays for him. I mean who do you want to keep healthy? For me I’d like to see Gus and Hill walk away tonight with no dings.
like to see Gus tie or break the Ravens record but don't want him to play long or at all

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I cant decide if it is more amusing to see the Steelers get destroyed or to see Rudolph play well knowing the latter means they likely missed the playoffs because they were going with Trubisky over him for unknown reasons.