• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 18 Discussion (Season Finale)

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor

This is the type of stuff that makes divisional games fun. The Saints already had the game won and still use a trick play to score more.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'm sick of Collinsworth sucking off Allen's jockstrap. Like Allen hasn't had that good of a game but Collinsworth can't keep talking about Allen.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
You think steeler fans rather play the Bills or Chiefs?

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
This was the craziest last week of Playoff seeding games I recall in sometime. It's funny that in all the talk during the games, I didn't once hear any of the announcers talk about the North having 3 representatives in this 7 team Playoff. This is a very tough Division and it's even more crazy that the only one of the 3 teams from the North that had a better than 3-3 record in the Division was the 7th seed Steelers with a 5-1 record. That is just nuts to me.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
idk that he was a great fit for that shanahan offence but i do think that he was a much better fit than trey lance
idk how at least 2 teams passed on him for objectively worse prospects
Trey Lance played for one season in the FCS before opting out. Zach Wilson played in the independent conference. Justin Fields at least won a playoff game and was in the race for the Heisman.

I just didn't get the justification.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Trey Lance played for one season in the FCS before opting out. Zach Wilson played in the independent conference. Justin Fields at least won a playoff game and was in the race for the Heisman.

I just didn't get the justification.

tbf to Lance he didnt opt out... his whole league did

and im not gonna worry about heismans or levels of competition necessarily but certainly the tape said that justin fields had better consistency vs a higher level of competition with equally great traits