• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 18 Discussion (Season Finale)

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Will this be the 3rd straight year where the Commanders wear their away jerseys at home against the Cowboys? Find out on the next episode of DragonBall Z!

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
I really can't believe it's already the last week of the regular season.
I was thinking that too. Could be there's another winner in town now too capturing a little of the attention for the first two months of the regular season. I know I wasn't quite as focused on football early this year because of the O's myself.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
For this week's games it's going to be interesting to see who ultimately makes it and who plays like they might be turning things up or getting things straight. There always seems to be one team that is just hitting at the right time and can be a real spoiler. But I can't say that I see that team yet, if there is one.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We now take a well deserved bye and see how the seeding shakes out tomorrow. Winner of tonight's game is in the playoffs and will have to wait to see if Jacksonville loses to see if they win the division.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Good drive by Indianapolis. I'm curious where Minshew will end up next year, wonder if they try to keep him in case Richardson isn't ready to go by week one. Or will Minshew seek out a starting job?

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Colts got a lot further than they should have thanks to good coaching, but this is probably where their season ends. It'll be interesting to see what they do next year with a healthy AR. Their coach certainly knows how to coach up mobile QBs.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Maaaaan. I really like Stroud. He’s so poised.

Plus, Texan fans coining themselves the Stroud Boys is freaking hilarious.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
What a drive by CJ Stroud ending in a Touchdown. Panthers fans are probably pissed watching this knowing they gave up all those picks for Bryce.

Extra Point missed!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
He dropped it! Houston is going to win and have a shot at the Division if Jacksonville loses.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
What a drive by CJ Stroud ending in a Touchdown. Panthers fans are probably pissed watching this knowing they gave up all those picks for Bryce.

Extra Point missed!

I cant imagine being a panthers fan right now. Gave up the farm for a 5'11 QB, 180lb soaking wet... and then combine that with the QB drafted right after him BALLIN out...

with a crappy owner that micromanage everything.

I would be sick. lol