• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Wild-Card Bye

Simba

Staff Member
Sounds like they'll be off tomorrow and Monday and back in the building for film work on Tuesday. Practice Wednesday through Saturday.

Easier said than done, but I'd also be spending the week doing some workouts and retooling the PS with some more appropriate depth if possible.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Thinking about next year for a second.

My guesses for offense

OL
Zeitler - > Cleveland.
Simpson - > Sala or Vorhees or cheap FA
He could also stay but he had a pretty good year and will probably want a 4 year deal and I'm not sure the Ravens want 4 years of John Simpson.
Keep Stanley and Moses and draft a OT.

TE
Not a thing.
If you call Ricard a TE, I think he's back.

WR
Duv is gone
Tylan stays
Bateman 5th year option
Zay obviously
Retain Nelly
OBJ is either extended for a couple years to get his numbers right or is moved on from.
Draft a WR

RB
Justice
Think Gus is gone
Think they try and get JK to sign a 1 low guarantee deal
Keaton comes back
Draft a RB on day 2.

QB
Lamar
Cunningham
Huntley is gone
Wouldn't shocked to see 1 more year of JJ as QB3

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Simpson won't get a 4 year deal from anyone. If he's lucky he gets a 2 year deal, but most likely a 1 year deal is more likely from us.

Bateman is coming into his 4th season and after the draft we would have to exercise a 5th yr option if we absolutely want another year. Not sure that is what you are saying.

OBJ doesn't need to be cut, since he is a free agent

Totally agree an incentive laden contract for JK is what will happen and we will draft another RB.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Guesses for Defense

ILBs
Queen - > Simpson
Roquan
Del'Shawn Phillips
Malik Harrison comes back on a modest contract. Seems like a very Ravens move and player.

Edges
Bowser is gone
Oweh 5th year picked up
Ojabo
One of KVN and JD is retained the other walks.
Draft an EDGE

DL
Pierce is already back
Washington is already back
Travis Jones
Think they probably bring Urban back 1 more year.
Find a way to resign Madabuike
Draft a DL

CBs
Marlon
B steve
JAD I would cut but they won't
Pepe I would cut but they won't
Maulet may come back on a modest deal
RYS is outta here
Think they'd love to retain Darby if possible. Not sure he wants a backup role long term.
Draft a CB

S
Hamilton
Williams
Stone is lost to someone else
Probably bring BACK Worley
Draft a S or vet FA

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Simpson won't get a 4 year deal from anyone. If he's lucky he gets a 2 year deal, but most likely a 1 year deal is more likely from us.

Bateman is coming into his 4th season and after the draft we would have to exercise a 5th yr option if we absolutely want another year. Not sure that is what you are saying.

OBJ doesn't need to be cut, since he is a free agent

Totally agree an incentive laden contract for JK is what will happen and we will draft another RB.
I'm honestly not sure about Simpson. Feels like he could very much be a Bradley Bozeman situation. But if not, and he wants to come back modestly, I think we would be open.

I'm saying we will pick up Bateman's 5th year option.

Edited OBJ language.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
OK, here it is

If Bills beat Miami

1704661237919.png

If Dolphins win

1704661312399.png