• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Senior Bowl

GodIsGreat

Veteran
Brian thomas and jalen mcmillan in the later rounds ravens got to get those two wrs

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
idk if robinson's gonna make it to our 2nd round pick at this rate lol

but also not in love with guyton but i guess part of it might depend on how we feel about Joe D's ability to develop
Yeah Robinson is wishful thinking but part of me thinks he's getting a bit hyped with the Senior Bowl and that's bound to fade away. Guyton is a personnal favourite. He's not as raw as some say he is and even if he was he could still be a day one upgrade over Moses

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah Robinson is wishful thinking but part of me thinks he's getting a bit hyped with the Senior Bowl and that's bound to fade away. Guyton is a personnal favourite. He's not as raw as some say he is and even if he was he could still be a day one upgrade over Moses
pre-senior bowl DJ already had him as a top 32 prospect
had been seeing lots of buzz about him beforehand also (why i even found out about him in the first place)

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Some guys who popped in the game for me :

Austin Booker
Braden Fiske
Javon Baker
Dewayne Carter

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Delmer Glaze from Maryland I thought looked great in this game. Perfectly mirroring defenders on pass blocks showing good anchor and also played LG in the 2nd half. Sounds like the perfect draft pick if we dont take an OT in the 1st.