• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Divisional Round Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well guys and gals. Who is doing their normal game day warm up. My nerves aren't there yet, but once they are it will definitely set off my warm up
Going for a run now , get a little more hyped, shower, and old fashion in hand by kick off

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Yea, we ain’t losing with this amount of confidence

IMG_9331.jpeg
IMG_9332.jpeg

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
IMG_7689.jpeg

I’m out of town on business but nothings gonna stop the tradition. The Dude shirt to remind me to stay clam, the Lamar FUCKING Jackson jersey, and the hot wings that don’t get touched until kickoff. Let’s go gets this, boys.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I disagree. Games where we defer tend to be the ones that get closed out quickly I feel, seems like whenever we defer we crush teams hopes by scoring right before and after halftime.
That's been true at times. But this team has had historically good 1st Quarters. Additionally if we do score immediately as opposed to potentially letting Stroud get confidence early, I think it goes a long way.

I have not liked the defensive starts vs Chargers, Rams, 49ers, or Dolphins.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I disagree. Games where we defer tend to be the ones that get closed out quickly I feel, seems like whenever we defer we crush teams hopes by scoring right before and after halftime.
I agree. I like knowing we can come out at halftime and get the ball first.