• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Championship Kansas City Chiefs @ Baltimore Ravens

rossihunter2

Staff Member
3pm ET @ M&T Bank Stadium

Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson, Evan Washburn, Jay Feely on the call for CBS

First ever AFC Championship Game hosted by the Ravens in Baltimore against a Chiefs team led by Mahomes that has hosted 5 straight and won 3 of them.

Ravens have not made it this far since their Superbowl run in the 2012 season during that miracle run. Many of the key players from that run and Ravens history are going to be at the bank for a party on Sunday afternoon.

Ravens on a roll, Chiefs starting to look like the team that's dominated the AFC for the last 5 years. A true heavyweight fight.

These are the games where legends are made.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fuck the Chiefs . Most NFL fans I talk to are sick of them. Only fans that want them to win are Chiefs, Lions and Niner fans I talk to. Lions and Niner fans say they want no part of seeing the Ravens again.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Fuck the Chiefs . Most NFL fans I talk to are sick of them. Only fans that want them to win are Chiefs, Lions and Niner fans I talk to. Lions and Niner fans say they want no part of seeing the Ravens again.
Browns, Steelers and Bengals fans do not want the Ravens to win

JAAM

Hall of Famer
TAKE US TF HOME LAMVP

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’m hoping for a 500 yard day from Lamar where we blow them out. I know it won’t happen but they keep saying “force him to throw”. I want him to show them he can throw, BELEE dat
I'd love that as well and for more reasons than one. It would be nice to have less stress in the game.

Grendelwulf

Practice Squad
At work for this one but I should be able to watch all of it. Believe we can win by 20+ points if we play like we’ve been BEELEEEDAT

Swedishraven

Practice Squad
BE LOUD!

Even though KC is gaining 1st downs and scoring, the fans at The Bank must be making noise all the time to make things difficult for KC and Mahomes.

GO RAVENS! Make us Proud!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
If the Bills ran 180 yards on the Chiefs last week, how good can they be at stopping the run? Hoping we can run it well today.