• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2024 Offseason Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I think as a whole besides O-line we don’t have any significant position of need. I do think lack of depth is an issue though at a lot of positions and means that if we have anyone go down, it will be a struggle. I do think this puts us in position to draft BPA but then you also have to hope someone falls to us at 30.
Edge is a significant need, because ojabo has given us nothing to depend on, and oweh is looking like a classic case of a guy the ravens let walk after 4 years

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Edge is a significant need, because ojabo has given us nothing to depend on, and oweh is looking like a classic case of a guy the ravens let walk after 4 years
I think we need depth there for sure but don't underestimate a pass rusher in a contract year with Oweh. Feel like I am optimistic with Tavius Robinson as well. Can't count on Ojabo for anything though coming off another significant injury and KVN is good but getting up there.

marklar

Pro Bowler
I think safety is an underrated need. We want Hamilton in the slot frequently where he completely takes over games and them we need a new Stone-like player as part time starter. I.e. more than just a backup-level FS

Simba

Staff Member
I think safety is an underrated need. We want Hamilton in the slot frequently where he completely takes over games and them we need a new Stone-like player as part time starter. I.e. more than just a backup-level FS
The FA market and the draft are both pretty strong on that front

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I don’t disagree. I would not be shocked to see a cole bishop on day 2. That dude looks like a player the ravens would be enamored with

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i'd really like to give Owen the 5th year option. He has shown flashes and had a good season last year.