• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Simba

Staff Member
Is your signee Eric Watts Jr.? It would be some cosmic level juju if he was actually his child.
Awkward white man that would probably be confused for Tucker Carlson on the streets vs. very large African American man. The only plausible scenario here is that former teacher Watts' girlfriend was cheating on him and out came this baby and he just didn't question it and raised a child that was clearly not his on his own.

Awkward white man that would probably be confused for Tucker Carlson on the streets vs. very large African American man. The only plausible scenario here is that former teacher Watts' girlfriend was cheating on him and out came this baby and he just didn't question it and raised a child that was clearly not his on his own.
weirder things have happened

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator

Given the lack of deductive reasoning, that might actually be the most probable explanation.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Bro, I am looking up a picture for A.J. Simon. Had this guy on my board for literally over a month, right? Waited this long to finally pick him up. And the guy, no kidding, just fucking dies. 11 minutes before I am on the clock. God has my big board. He's had enough of it. Guy's drafting for upside now, I am mortified.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Bills absolutely had to sign the guy with the last name of Bills
Of course, he fits right in. I also think he can provide immediate depth on the inside, while fighting for more snaps later. He has good length and can anchore in pass pro as well. He excels in zone blocking.