• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i'm getting close as well. have to decide if I want to cut anyone, which I have plenty I can cut to make room for UDFAs.

Probably have atleast a round in me.

Last edited:

Simba

Staff Member
I’m going with I’ve made it this far so I might as well fill it out to 90. Board is quite thinner than last year but I’ll make it work lol

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
I’m going with I’ve made it this far so I might as well fill it out to 90. Board is quite thinner than last year but I’ll make it work lol

It has been a while but I definitely remember previous years being a bit easier, would make sense if this class isn’t as deep as some others have been

Simba

Staff Member
It has been a while but I definitely remember previous years being a bit easier, would make sense if this class isn’t as deep as some others have been
Doesn’t help when those that thrive in this zone all have 3 or more teams, so more players coming off of the board. I’ve got no one draftable left so these are all dart throws admittedly.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
With those last signings, the Jaguars are dropping out.

Overall I feel pretty good about the moves I made for both the Jags and 49ers. My only regret was not taking a WR for the Jags earlier. I definitely over thought some of the day 2 guys and ended up missing out. Hopefully an improved OL on paper will help out the run game and leave the team in a better spot to draft a WR early next year.

Simba

Staff Member
With those last signings, the Jaguars are dropping out.

Overall I feel pretty good about the moves I made for both the Jags and 49ers. My only regret was not taking a WR for the Jags earlier. I definitely over thought some of the day 2 guys and ended up missing out. Hopefully an improved OL on paper will help out the run game and leave the team in a better spot to draft a WR early next year.
That OL is a significant improvement