• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Simba

Staff Member
And with that, I bid the UDFA process adieu. I may fill in my 3rd selection with the Jets but more on the unlikely side. For anyone I missed out on come the end of the draft... they'll be getting rookie camp invites.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
And with that, I bid the UDFA process adieu. I may fill in my 3rd selection with the Jets but more on the unlikely side. For anyone I missed out on come the end of the draft... they'll be getting rookie camp invites.
Logan Lee was drafted in the 6th if you want to grab a replacement

Simba

Staff Member
Had a very specific goal with this UDFA period from the midway point on - start funneling in small school talent with fun traits. Some of them may not even crack a 90 man roster at all, but figured I'd take my chances on some fun guys as opposed to bigger school dudes that just clearly don't have the talent to make it in the league.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Had a very specific goal with this UDFA period from the midway point on - start funneling in small school talent with fun traits. Some of them may not even crack a 90 man roster at all, but figured I'd take my chances on some fun guys as opposed to bigger school dudes that just clearly don't have the talent to make it in the league.

That's basically me at this point. I'm close to being done with my written down targets. After the next few groups of singings, it's going to be complete dart throws.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Well, I'm mostly done at this point. I'm at my 90 player max for both the Rams and the Chiefs with 84 players with the Cowboys, so it's possible I continue and add a few here and there with the them.

Felt I was way more prepared this season vs the last few as I was able to do a lot more scouting. I've never felt more prepared for the UDFA period than I have in the past. Now lets hope some of them make a roster and succeed in the NFL.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
and with those last 6 Cowboys picks and make up pick for the Chiefs I can now be put on auto-skip.

It's been a good one everyone

I am going on a signing rampage and nobody can stop me

BTW, I am disappointed my board is not empty yet, you havent signed everyone, DISAPPOINTING

Simba

Staff Member
I am going on a signing rampage and nobody can stop me

BTW, I am disappointed my board is not empty yet, you havent signed everyone, DISAPPOINTING
Only thing that can stop you is you taking guys that are already taken… Nathaniel Watson