• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The New Orleans Saints, Baltimore Ravens and Denver Broncos are inviting the following players to try out at the Rookie Minicamp:

Jalen White, RB, Georgia Southern (DEN)
Ayo-Durojaiye, RB, Villanova (BAL)
Xavier White, WR, Texas Tech (NO)
Khaleb Hood, WR, Georgia Southern (NO)
Mario Kendricks, DT, Virginia Tech (BAL)
Patrick Jones, CB, Tarleton State (BAL)
Rod Gattison, CB, Western Carolina (DEN)

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Also, the Denver Broncos are extending a trade offer to the Houston Texans (@Simba) for their new uniforms. Willing to send most players for those spicy fits. Anything to get out of the butchered haircut versions we received. I'm talking. White helmets. Blue jerseys. And ORANGE pants. Somebody got paid for those. And hopefully fired.

Simba

Staff Member
Also, the Denver Broncos are extending a trade offer to the Houston Texans (@Simba) for their new uniforms. Willing to send most players for those spicy fits. Anything to get out of the butchered haircut versions we received. I'm talking. White helmets. Blue jerseys. And ORANGE pants. Somebody got paid for those. And hopefully fired.
Absolutely not confirmed

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
you don't like white, blue and orange pants. ^_^

I bet a Gator would like this

Simba

Staff Member
Haven't nailed any direct teams but I've picked a lot of guys that went to the wrong team I managed so far lol

Cole Bishop, Braelon Allen, Keon Coleman, and Ray Davis so far

Simba

Staff Member
A full recap to come later, but I had 14 UDFAs that got drafted...

5th: CB Tarheeb Still, RB Keilan Robinson, C Jacob Monk, CB Deantre Prince, S Dominique Hampton
6th: OT Mike Jerrell, DT Zion Logue, CB Ryan Watts, OT Travis Glover, LB Jamal Hill, K Cam Little
7th: OL KT Leveston, DT Justin Rogers, OL Nathan Thomas

My misses as follows:
WR Roman Wilson - picked in 2nd but went in 3rd
QB Michael Pratt - picked in 6th but went in 7th
CB Willie Drew - picked in 7th but went undrafted
OG Christian Mahogany - picked in 4th but went in 6th
DT Gabe Hall - picked in 6th but went undrafted

Had a bunch of guys drafted well above where I picked them

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Bengals draft recap:

Mitchell went 1 pick after where I ended up drafting him in the first round
Sweat went early second round, I took him towards the later part of the second
Rosengarten went at the end of the second after getting him towards the later part of the 3rd
Tez Walker went in the 4th while I took him at the end of the 3rd
Nehemiah Pritchett went at the very end of the 4th after drafting him towards the middle of the round
Adams went in the early 3rd after I took him in the early 6th round
Rasheen Ali went at the end of the 5th while I took him at the end of the 6th
Marcus Harris went towards the end of the 7th while I took him towards the middle of the round

My lone undrafted free agent was drafted around the middle of the 6th round.

Overall some pretty good value for them and no significant losses. The big wins were Rosengarten and Adams although I think that has more to do with the O-linemen getting picked early this year.

Overall very happy with where the Bengals are right now, don't think there are any significant weaknesses and some serious strengths with that defensive line and the 1-2 punch of Chase and Higgins on offense. If Burrow is healthy, they are ready to ball

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Dolphins draft recap:

JPJ ended up going in the mid second, I ended up taking him in the mid first.
Newton ended up going early second, I took him late first
Xavier Legette ended up going at the end of the first round while I took him towards the middle of the second round
Kiran Amegadjie went a handful of picks after my pick in the early to mid 3rd round
Decamerion Richardson went in the mid 4th after I took him in the mid 5th
Edefuan Ulofoshio went in the late 5th, I took him in the early 6th
Walter Rouse went in the early 6th while I took him in the middle of the 6th
Evan Anderson went undrafted after I took him in the middle of the 7th

For UDFAs since I had more for Miami:
Cedric Johnson went at the end of the 6th round
Daijahn Anthony went in the early 7th round
Nathaniel Watson went at the end of the 6th round

JPJ and Newton were the big misses for me. Seems like medicals were the big concerns for both but definitely think both are great players if healthy, wishing them the best.

Legette was the big hit, he was a guy I was considering at 27 which wouldn't have been far from where he actually got picked. Richardson was the other one that did well, big fast corner who needs more time to develop.

Overall the Dolphins are a team in transition but I think I have reloaded them a decent amount with some younger talent to hopefully remain competitive in the trenches and give them a chance to win this year as well. I think in order to get back to being a real contender they probably need another year but with this retooling, I think they will at least avoid a painful rebuilding period. Of course what would happen with Tua next year is another question, would probably depend on how he did without Tyreek this year.

Simba

Staff Member
Alright full recaps - where I drafted them in the FM on the left, where they went in real life on the right

Buffalo BillsForum MockReal Life
Nate Wiggins11
Brandon Coleman53
Roman Wilson23
Tory Taylor74
Malik Mustapha64
Braelon Allen54
Tarheeb StillU5
Anthony Gould55
Tommy Eichenberg75
Ryan WattsU6
Zion LogueU6
Mike JerrellU6
Michael Pratt67
KT LevestonU7

Biggest hit: Brandon Coleman who went in the early 3rd when I picked him in the 5th. Tory Taylor honorable mention

Biggest miss: Roman Wilson who I picked in the 2nd but went 20ish picks later in the 3rd

Turned a 9 player draft class into a 14 player draft class

Houston TexansForum MockReal Life
Laiatu Latu11
Cole Bishop22
Andru Phillips43
Trevin Wallace43
Jacob MonkU5
Keilan RobinsonU5
Jamal HillU6
Travis GloverU6
Dylan Laube76
Ryan Flournoy76
Justin RogersU7
Willie Drew7U

Biggest hit: Solid mid round UDFA class that made up for my lack of mid round picks

Biggest miss: Willie Drew who went undrafted, but I picked him up super late in the 7th

Turned a 7 player draft class into an 11 player draft class

New York JetsForum MockReal Life
Joe Alt11
Keon Coleman32
Junior Colson33
Ray Davis44
Jared Wiley64
Deantre PrinceU5
Dominique HamptonU5
Qwan'tez Stiggers75
Christian Mahogany46
Cameron LittleU6
Nathan ThomasU7
Gabe Hall6U

Biggest hit: Keon Coleman who I picked in the early 3rd, and he went the first pick in the 2nd

Biggest miss: Christian Mahogany who I picked mid 4th and he went late 6th. Missed on Gabe Hall as well.

Turned an 8 player draft class into an 11 player draft class

Simba

Staff Member
Also someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe we only let 4 players get by us that actually got drafted

S Patrick McMorris (6th)
OL Travis Clayton (7th)
S Sanoussi Kane (7th)
S Jaylen Key (7th)

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
JaguarsFMIRL
Troy Fautanu11
T.J. Tampa24
Michael Hall Jr.32
Trey Benson33
Jamari Thrash45
Kamal Hadden56
Javon Foster64
Hayden Hatten7U
Giovanni ManuU4
Marcellas DialU6
Devin LearyU6
C.J. HansonU7

Biggest hit was Manu and biggest miss was Tampa. Hatten was a dart throw for an early UDFA, so I'm ok with a miss there. Foster and David White Jr. both ended up with the Jags, so that's pretty cool there.

49ersFMIRL
Adonai Mitchell12
Christian Haynes23
Max Melton32
Sedrick Van Pran35
Brandon Dorlus44
Elijah Jones43
Bucky Irving44
Matt Goncalves43
Khristian Boyd56
JD Bertrand55
Logan Lee66
Jordan Travis65
AJ Barner64
Jaylin Simpson65
Josh Wallace7U
Jordan WhittingtonU6

Biggest hit was probably Whittington. Biggest miss might've been Haynes considering I traded up for him, but he wasn't going to last into the 3rd in the FM. Lots of guys who went a round early or a round later. Hopefully whatever concerns there are with Mitchell aren't too serious.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Los Angeles RamsFMIRL
Terrion Arnold11
Cooper Beebe23
Blake Fisher32
Johnny Wilson56
Bub Means55
Justin Eboigbe54
Kitan Oladapo65
Isaiah Davis65