• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I had to pick up Dayton Wade, WR out of Ole Miss. He had a lot of fun highlights.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I also did not know that Keon Coleman is such a national treasure and I couldn’t be happier I picked him now. Vibes are immaculate.

They must've been shooting for the exact opposite of Stefon Diggs. And boy did they HIT.

Simba

Staff Member
Also checked up on my guys that didn't get drafted and all but 3 - QB Michael Hiers, WR Dev Holmes, and S Derek Slywka - signed contracts somewhere. Those 3 all were invited to minicamps though so the dream isn't dead. Considering the number of small school prospects I went for this year, that feels like a really good hit rate on guys getting an opportunity.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
teams with international players are allowed a roster exemption, per the NFL rules. This means the Ravens can have 91 players because of David Ojabo being an international player.

I'm bringing this up because I'm expecting @Truth to take full advantage of this rule for the Ravens!

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
teams with international players are allowed a roster exemption, per the NFL rules. This means the Ravens can have 91 players because of David Ojabo being an international player.

I'm bringing this up because I'm expecting @Truth to take full advantage of this rule for the Ravens!

On it! Thank you for the heads up.