• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Combine

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Testing begins tomorrow!

DL/EDGE/LBs on Thursday
DBs/TEs on Friday
QBs/WRs/RBs on Saturday
OL on Sunday

A lot of guys could change the way media feels about them over the next 4 days...
Some guys who could cement grades with fast times... a lot of WRs who could find their way sneaking into R1 with big times.
Some Feldman Freaks at EDGE who should be looking to show off tomorrow.
Think the RB jumps and times are gonna be interesting to maybe get a handle on who's actually explosive vs who only looks it on tape.

Top QBs look like they're not working out so it'll likely be the WRs who are the stars of the show.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Testing begins tomorrow!

DL/EDGE/LBs on Thursday
DBs/TEs on Friday
QBs/WRs/RBs on Saturday
OL on Sunday

A lot of guys could change the way media feels about them over the next 4 days...
Some guys who could cement grades with fast times... a lot of WRs who could find their way sneaking into R1 with big times.
Some Feldman Freaks at EDGE who should be looking to show off tomorrow.
Think the RB jumps and times are gonna be interesting to maybe get a handle on who's actually explosive vs who only looks it on tape.

Top QBs look like they're not working out so it'll likely be the WRs who are the stars of the show.
Hell a bad showing might drop a primo in our laps lol. Here's to Odunze running a 4.62 while suffering a slight hamstring pull.

Hell a bad showing might drop a primo in our laps lol. Here's to Odunze running a 4.62 while suffering a slight hamstring pull.

I had a thought a week ago that a bad combine showing from Odunze might drop him some due to the depth of the class and some differing opinions on him already but I doubt any where near us

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I had low-key hoped Robinson will fuck up measurements and maybe some of the athletic workouts and be available at our 1st.

Not gonna happen.
Isaac and Jacobs made more plays. I just don't get the love for this guy and I caught quite a few Penn St games. On videos/higlights I've seen I only see straight line moves both outside and inside strictly on speed and that's just not going to work in the NFL. Jonah Elliss and Javon Soloman on day 2 would be much better options.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ravens Twitter getting me close to SIIE-ing Adonai Mitchell. Excited for todays showing

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Braelon Allen not running the 40. Disappointing.