• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Combine

rossihunter2

Staff Member
a whole bunch of people who've been saying fautanu's not long enough to play OT, just today are finding out that he has 34.5 inch arms

people who've not watched tape have been worrying about his length and now find out that not only does he meet the 33" marker, he's got above average NFL tackle arm length

dude's the same size as rashawn slater with longer arms

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
a whole bunch of people who've been saying fautanu's not long enough to play OT, just today are finding out that he has 34.5 inch arms

people who've not watched tape have been worrying about his length and now find out that not only does he meet the 33" marker, he's got above average NFL tackle arm length

The Lions will take him at 29 and crush our hearts. He's been my favorite linemans since I totally believe he could slide 1 yr to LG and if Ronnie goes down with one of his nagging injuries slide out

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

The Lions will take him at 29 and crush our hearts. He's been my favorite linemans since I totally believe he could slide 1 yr to LG and if Ronnie goes down with one of his nagging injuries slide out

Nah. He’s gonna be a Raven.

Give him 55 too while we’re at it.

#SIIE

IMG_3261.jpeg

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Mims just got hurt doing the 40.

That’s not gonna do him any favors with the injury prone status

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Bro WHAT??

You telling me the former OROY WR who is just one of the most dynamic and explosive athletes at his position, is posting similar times to a mf named Ladd mcconkey…

He just doesn’t look anything close to garrett Wilson athletically on tape lol