• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Free Agency thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Just odd they sign Pollard but not Henry.
Apparently Henry told them he’s going to sign with us (I know nothing)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Eagles and Texans are the only teams I see connected to Saquon. Eagles willing to pay $12M a year while Texans only willing to do $11M a year.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Looks like the Chiefs are trading Sneed to the Titans in exchange for a 2025 3rd Round pick and a 2024 7th round pick swap

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Looks like the Chiefs are trading Sneed to the Titans in exchange for a 2025 3rd Round pick and a 2024 7th round pick swap
wtf. Doesn’t seem like the titans are rebuilding. Idk why they let Henry leave

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Sneed was the one who punched the ball out of Flowers' hand in the AFC Championship Game and ended any hope of us winning. If that doesn't happen, we win that game and are the defending Super Bowl Champions right now.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Don't think they had any chance of keeping Henry. He clearly wanted out and a chance with the contender.
Not saying he will, but if Levis improves, they can’t be any worse than last season

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I wanted to publicly thank Joe for fulfilling his double agent duties in Cleveland. You are a real one, #5.