• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

26 Position Players

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Assuming no trade up and the Ravens pick at 30 and also assuming that 4 QBs go before the Ravens pick, that means 25 position players will go before the Ravens pick. So what is a good list of 26 players you all would feel comfortable taking at 30 with one of them likely guaranteed to be available. Doesn't have to be a full board but just a fun exercise leading up to the draft. Mine is in no order, just numbered for readability.

1. Marvin Harrison Jr.
2. Malik Nabers
3. Rome Odunze
4. Brian Thomas
5. Joe Alt
6. Taliese Fuaga
7. Troy Fautanu
8. Olumuyiwa Fashanu
9. JC Latham
10. Amarius Mims
11. Brock Bowers
12. Jared Verse
13. Dallas Turner
14. Laiatu Latu
15. Chop Robinson
16. Byron Murphy
17. Jer'Zhan Newton
18. Quinyon Mitchell
19. Terrion Arnold
20. Cooper DeJean
21. Nate Wiggins
22. Kool Aid Mckinstry
23. Jackson Powers Johnson
24. Graham Barton
25. Addonai Mitchell
26. Darius Robinson

What I have noticed and I will be curious how others feel is that it gets really tough at the end to find guys for those final couple spots. It seems like we are in a situation where we are really hoping one of the higher rated players ends up falling to us. I am also curious because I think there is a lot of spread to how those final couple guys are rated and they not be all that far off from each other. Kinda makes it a bit more tempting to trade down with a team looking for a 5th year option on someone like Penix/Nix and get some value. I do think we really benefit from one of those guys going before our pick however as well.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Assuming no trade up and the Ravens pick at 30 and also assuming that 4 QBs go before the Ravens pick, that means 25 position players will go before the Ravens pick. So what is a good list of 26 players you all would feel comfortable taking at 30 with one of them likely guaranteed to be available. Doesn't have to be a full board but just a fun exercise leading up to the draft. Mine is in no order, just numbered for readability.

1. Marvin Harrison Jr.
2. Malik Nabers
3. Rome Odunze
4. Brian Thomas
5. Joe Alt
6. Taliese Fuaga
7. Troy Fautanu
8. Olumuyiwa Fashanu
9. JC Latham
10. Amarius Mims
11. Brock Bowers
12. Jared Verse
13. Dallas Turner
14. Laiatu Latu
15. Chop Robinson
16. Byron Murphy
17. Jer'Zhan Newton
18. Quinyon Mitchell
19. Terrion Arnold
20. Cooper DeJean
21. Nate Wiggins
22. Kool Aid Mckinstry
23. Jackson Powers Johnson
24. Graham Barton
25. Addonai Mitchell
26. Darius Robinson

What I have noticed and I will be curious how others feel is that it gets really tough at the end to find guys for those final couple spots. It seems like we are in a situation where we are really hoping one of the higher rated players ends up falling to us. I am also curious because I think there is a lot of spread to how those final couple guys are rated and they not be all that far off from each other. Kinda makes it a bit more tempting to trade down with a team looking for a 5th year option on someone like Penix/Nix and get some value. I do think we really benefit from one of those guys going before our pick however as well.
I'd take Legette over anybody from that list who's likely to be available at our pick.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I've got a group of 20 guys (non-QBs) that I hope we're able to pick from
  1. Marvin Harrison Jr
  2. Malik Nabers
  3. Rome Odunze
  4. Brian Thomas Jr
  5. Brock Bowers
  6. Joe Alt
  7. Olu Fashanu
  8. Troy Fautanu
  9. Amarius Mims
  10. JC Latham
  11. Taliese Fuaga
  12. Quinyon Mitchell
  13. Nate Wiggins
  14. Terrion Arnold
  15. Cooper DeJean
  16. Jared Verse
  17. Dallas Turner
  18. Laiatu Latu
  19. Chop Robinson
  20. Byron Murphy
If we get any of those 20 guys I'll be ecstatic... but they're all likely to be gone

The top 6 remaining on my board after those 20 guys:
  1. Graham Barton
  2. Tyler Guyton
  3. Jer'Zhan Newton
  4. Jordan Morgan
  5. Kool-Aid McKinstry
  6. Xavier Legette

Last edited:

Simba

Staff Member
I've got 23 1st round grades this year... excluding the 4 QBs, they would be:

WR Malik Nabers
WR Marvin Harrison Jr.
WR Rome Odunze
WR Brian Thomas Jr.
TE Brock Bowers
OT Joe Alt
OT Olu Fashanu
OT Taliese Fuaga
OT Troy Fautanu
OT JC Latham
ED Jared Verse
ED Laiatu Latu
ED Chop Robinson
ED Dallas Turner
DT Byron Murphy
CB Terrion Arnold
CB Quinyon Mitchell
CB Nate Wiggins
CB Cooper DeJean

For me, that means we need 7 of guys like Amarius Mims, Graham Barton, Jer'Zhan Newton, Jackson Powers-Johnson, Kool-Aid McKinstry, Adonai Mitchell, Tyler Guyton, etc. to go ahead of us which doesn't seem too hard to do.

And even in the event that they don't go, I don't absolutely hate any of the above guys. They just had a little more question from me but they're still early 2 and we're only a few picks away from these guys being "in range"

rossihunter2

Staff Member

WR Malik Nabers
WR Marvin Harrison Jr.
WR Rome Odunze
WR Brian Thomas Jr.
TE Brock Bowers
OT Joe Alt
OT Olu Fashanu
OT Taliese Fuaga
OT Troy Fautanu
OT JC Latham
ED Jared Verse
ED Laiatu Latu
ED Chop Robinson
ED Dallas Turner
DT Byron Murphy
CB Terrion Arnold
CB Quinyon Mitchell
CB Nate Wiggins
CB Cooper DeJean

For me, that means we need 3 of guys like Amarius Mims, Graham Barton, Jer'Zhan Newton, Jackson Powers-Johnson, Kool-Aid McKinstry, Adonai Mitchell, Tyler Guyton, etc. to go ahead of us which doesn't seem too hard to do.

And even in the event that they don't go, I don't absolutely hate any of the above guys. They just had a little more question from me but they're still early 2 and we're only a few picks away from these guys being "in range"

think your maths is off... we'd need 7 of those guys to go ahead of us

Simba

Staff Member
i was only so sure because you and i are basically 1 player different and my magic number has been 8 (yours is 7)
And it looks like the only one I don’t have in is Mims compared to your list. And I’ll also say he was close but just barely missed the cut for me.

Originally had Brian Thomas out too but revisited and I get it.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler

WR Malik Nabers
WR Marvin Harrison Jr.
WR Rome Odunze
WR Brian Thomas Jr.
TE Brock Bowers
OT Joe Alt
OT Olu Fashanu
OT Taliese Fuaga
OT Troy Fautanu
OT JC Latham
ED Jared Verse
ED Laiatu Latu
ED Chop Robinson
ED Dallas Turner
DT Byron Murphy
CB Terrion Arnold
CB Quinyon Mitchell
CB Nate Wiggins
CB Cooper DeJean

For me, that means we need 7 of guys like Amarius Mims, Graham Barton, Jer'Zhan Newton, Jackson Powers-Johnson, Kool-Aid McKinstry, Adonai Mitchell, Tyler Guyton, etc. to go ahead of us which doesn't seem too hard to do.

Yeah I think we will be happy with whoever we get but I do think unless one of those top players falls to us, the player we pick at 30 vs 40 isn’t too much different for me.

I also see a lot of variety for those top guys in the early second which makes our potential pick more interesting

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
What if I told you… legette wr1
I haven't scouted Marvin Harrison Jr. too much because he was going to go way before me in the forum mock and the Ravens pick but Odunze clears IMO. Nabers from what I have seen also is really good. Georgia game was a fun one for Legette, Clemson one is one I want to see since I am sure he matched up with Wiggins a lot during that game but haven't been able to find it.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Why force O line pick if all 1st round worthy O linemen are gone before 30?
Dnt get me wrong, id love to have that cyborg of a wr but an olineman gonna fall to us.. we basically need 3 starters on the oline. I can see people now having a fit during the season on how henry is at his best in his 2nd gear but cant reach it cause oline not blocking and lamar keeps getting sacked.. now, we can def grab starters in later rnds or even make a trade for one but at our current state, id be surprised if we go for oline in 1st.. also, i actually dislike going for oline in 1st rnd. Didnt want stanley nor lindabum