• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft: My Guy! Guide

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I thought I'd be a little more involved and transparent this year, so I created a document with my personal draft board. Rather than rank every single player, I've compiled an assortment of the ones I am more confident in than not.

The omissions that you see are not direct indicators of my distaste or utter lack of confidence. There are prospects I've left off whom are currently floaters within my rankings, a number of which are within the Top 5-10 of their peers. Chances are, I'm just not sure about their range enough to qualify them within their groups. There are also prospects that I have significant concerns about, others that I prefer to avoid entirely. Rather than focus on the negative side, I wanted to shed light on the positive ones. I am still adjusting the rankings, and will continue to do so both before and after the NFL Draft. But here is a small window to my thoughts about the upcoming class.

If applicable, I'm adding my perspective on the players' best or most appropriate positions, whether that be where they exceled in college, or whether they could be suited in the pros.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
very nicely done. I know you will keep updating this, so I'll make sure I come back to it.