• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the first pick be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm not putting the Bears ahead of the Lions but certainly they are a wild card contender in the NFC now.
With the schedule the Bears have, they have a VERY easy road to 10 wins which should get you to the playoffs.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
JJ McCarthy this year’s Will Levis.

Media used him for coverage.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wow........ they did it. They took a QB...... after signing Cousins to a big contract, turning down the opportunity to sign Lamar Jackson. That Atlanta front office is the most idiotic one I've seen.
Even if in practice with our tag it was futile to bid on him they went out of their way to make it clear they didn’t think Lamar was worth an interview, so fuck them

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Jets not taking Bowers might be a bigger shocker to me than what ATL did.

Edit: then again I guess they can take Bowers at 11.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Even if in practice with our tag it was futile to bid on him they went out of their way to make it clear they didn’t think Lamar was worth an interview, so fuck them
The only reason I keep bringing this up is they openly came out and said they had no interest in Lamar but chased Watson the year prior. That's why I hang on to that so much... fuck Watson and fuck Arthur Blank.