• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the first pick be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Forgot Flacco went to Indy.. he’ll be starting week 5!

Steelers are having a good draft sadly
I still dont think they will make the playoffs. They have you guys in their division, the Bengals will be really good with Burrow back and the Browns might be tough again next year if they stay healthy. I think the Ravens win the division hands down but the Steelers wont make the playoffs.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
They're well set up to run it a lot with Najee and Fields
Najee is a player I genuinely want people to explain to me why they think he is good. I watch him run for 2 and 3 yards right into piles until eventually there is a massive hole and he can get 10 yards. I just struggle to see what he is actually good at as far as an NFL RB and the only thing he has going for him is that he gets a lot of carries so his total yards look good.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Najee is a player I genuinely want people to explain to me why they think he is good. I watch him run for 2 and 3 yards right into piles until eventually there is a massive hole and he can get 10 yards. I just struggle to see what he is actually good at as far as an NFL RB and the only thing he has going for him is that he gets a lot of carries so his total yards looks good.
Pretty much…