• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the first pick be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simba

Staff Member
yeah i think he walks into the RT role
i dont think faalele is ready for a full-time starter role - think the talk of us being ok with him at RT in 2024 was all smoke lol
It also seems like they'll be trying to distance themselves from the Roman OL philosophy picks in the next year or two and move to guys who are better in space.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
yeah i think he walks into the RT role
i dont think faalele is ready for a full-time starter role - think the talk of us being ok with him at RT in 2024 was all smoke lol
That makes me think they are probably anticipating Sala to be RG? He's super athletic too. Maybe

Stanley Vorhees Linderbaum Sala Rosengarten

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I actually think KC trading up for Kingsley was because we took Rosengarten not because we didn't take Suamataia

Sooky

Pro Bowler
I actually think KC trading up for Kingsley was because we took Rosengarten not because we didn't take Suamataia
This draft has been all about runs on a position, more so than most years, they were probably comfortable with both and knew they had to move if one was taken

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Javon Baker, Trey Benson, Blake Corum, Christian Haynes, Cooper Beebe… still a lot of talent out there!

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Tyler

Practice Squad
Side note: I also found out that the Ravens are definitely adding an alternate helmet, for those of you that care about those things lol