• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the first pick be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
With Alt off the board I have no idea what would be best for the Titans. They need just about every position available which usually suggests trade down.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Unless there's a serious run on Tackles, I can still see a top OT being there at 30 or within trade range.
Ya I would say none of the top 3-4 guys, who are almost certainly going in the top 15, were going to make it to 30.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Titans pick is in.

Now 7 gone without a trade.

Teams really excited about the available talent? Or nobody making a serious enough offer?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Ya I would say none of the top 3-4 guys, who are almost certainly going in the top 15, were going to make it to 30.
I'm bracing for Guyton or Mims to be our pick but also would be happy if we somehow landed one of the top corners.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Titans pick is in.

Now 7 gone without a trade.

Teams really excited about the available talent? Or nobody making a serious enough offer?
Media over hypes everything when it comes to possible trades, so when we see no trades when everyone expects one, it comes off as a "surprise."