• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the first pick be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Newton would be a swerve to what people expected, but it does feel like a Ravens type of pick. One of the best at a position getting overlooked.

Meh. We had the triple crown last season. Led in metrics and other nerd-stats generationally. Still didn’t make it to the championship.

The best defense is a good offense.

Simba

Staff Member
I know Packers fans are bummed it’s not DeJean. Seen them hyping him up for weeks

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
everyone ready for it to go to commercial on our pick as per?
be10ba20-4705-4c5b-98c3-784acddb91bc_text.gif

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow didn't expect them to take Jordan Morgan which may have been the ravens pick
I forgot about Morgan as a potential Ravens pick lol. Knowing EDC and his love for Oklahoma players, I still think there is a chance Guyton is who we draft but I'd be mad passing on one of the top corners available.

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
Nice. I have a few OL ahead of Morgan and it looks like one of them will drop to us.

Of course, he's gonna be great now because when has a Packers OL pick ever failed?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
5 picks to go

4 guys left with pure R1 grades for me:

Cooper DeJean
Graham Barton
Jer'Zhan Newton
Nate Wiggins

Next up after those 4:
Tyler Guyton
Jordan Morgan
Xavier Legette
Kool-Aid McKinstry
Brother @JAAM , I really wasn't feeling a #SIIE this year. I tried. Something just tells me that this wasn't it this year.