• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the first pick be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Meh. We had the triple crown last season. Led in metrics and other nerd-stats generationally. Still didn’t make it to the championship.

The best defense is a good offense.
We didn't win because of our play calling. Not because of personnel.

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
I forgot about Morgan as a potential Ravens pick lol. Knowing EDC and his love for Oklahoma players, I still think there is a chance Guyton is who we draft but I'd be mad passing on one of the top corners available.
I wouldn't - corners are easier to find later than OTs

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
God I need us to trade out.

Like taking an ice bath

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
I forgot about Morgan as a potential Ravens pick lol. Knowing EDC and his love for Oklahoma players, I still think there is a chance Guyton is who we draft but I'd be mad passing on one of the top corners available.
I feel you. It really depends on how they feel about Guyton and they probably need a future replacement for Ronnie now than later

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Brother @JAAM , I really wasn't feeling a #SIIE this year. I tried. Something just tells me that this wasn't it this year.
Feel the same way, Brother. First time since the Bateman/Oweh draft where I just didn’t have a single, strong #SIIE.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
1714101542767.png

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I feel you. It really depends on how they feel about Guyton and they probably need a future replacement for Ronnie now than later
If they take Guyton, it would make sense. If they pass on him, I won't be upset. Guyton has his issues too. There are some good talent in this draft in the second day for OT.