• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the first pick be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tyler

Practice Squad
You hearing that or just not hearing anything else

Not hearing anything else. I still think that would be a reach but I remember Daniel Jeremiah saying earlier this part of the night for this particular draft after the top 50 will be “all over the map” so they might just take him if they are high on him

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Troy Franklin would bring something to this WR room we dont have...

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wonder how much input Lamar had in tonight's pick. I know they were talking about having his scouting input but I didn't put too much credence in it. Sounded like some off-season bs.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
The faith the Ravens organization has in Flowers, Bate, and Agolor is terrifying and not in a good way.

You cant pay a QB 50m and have a great OLine and great weapons at every level unless you want to be the Eagles and have the worst secondary in the league to pair with it. Lamar will have to find a way, like Mahomes does, to elevate the players to be better than they are, and it is not like between Flowers, Andrews, Likely, and even Henry that the offense is hurting for ways to score.