• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the first pick be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
also he had those same 3 guys last year with only OBJ on top and was MVP...
I would also say Henry at RB is going to be better than OBJ at WR was and at some point Mitchell will be back with that. If the OLine does not take a step back the offense SHOULD be better next year.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I would also say Henry at RB is going to be better than OBJ at WR was and at some point Mitchell will be back with that. If the OLine does not take a step back the offense SHOULD be better next year.

I just pray I get to see a unit that can run the ball without Lamar having to carry that bum ass room every year

Tyler

Practice Squad
I’m trying to SIOE Gould. Hopefully this is the first time my guy is wrong for the draft. Otherwise I’m gonna have to go watch tape on a 5’8 returner lol

Simba

Staff Member
I’m trying to SIOE Gould. Hopefully this is the first time my guy is wrong for the draft. Otherwise I’m gonna have to go watch tape on a 5’8 returner lol
He’s a fun little player to be honest. He’s small and the catch radius is pretty small as well. He’ll get pegged as a slot only guy at his size but he can work all levels and is a pretty solid route runner. I’ve got him more day 3 but it’s not like there’s nothing there.