• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the first pick be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simba

Staff Member
My guys with round 3 grades left heading into day 3:

WR Troy Franklin
WR Javon Baker
G Christian Mahogany
CB TJ Tampa
CB Kris Abrams-Draine

Having only 5 left at this stage should tell you how meh this class is

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor

WR Troy Franklin
WR Javon Baker
G Christian Mahogany
CB TJ Tampa
CB Kris Abrams-Draine

That's also with the DT reach run we had there for a bit with the CB run too.

I fully expect RB & WR to be picks for us soon. RB is a bit iffy too now.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
What did Franklin do? Did he murder someone secretly somewhere?
There’s always that speed guy that falls every draft I swear. Likely for good reason. And if not, Ravens select like pick 13 next round so they may be able to snag another future solid starter

rossihunter2

Staff Member

WR Troy Franklin
WR Javon Baker
G Christian Mahogany
CB TJ Tampa
CB Kris Abrams-Draine

I've got a few more guys than you left with day 2 grades:

WR: Troy Franklin, Javon Baker, Tez Walker... and I guess we need to keep an eye out for Anthony Gould tomorrow too

DB: TJ Tampa, DJ James

RB: Ray Davis

EDGE: Mo Kamara, Austin Booker

QB: Spencer Rattler (cant believe he wasnt taken on day 2 - never ever thought Id have a QB be on a BPA list lol)

OL: Christian Jones

Simba

Staff Member
I've got a few more guys than you left with day 2 grades:

WR: Troy Franklin, Javon Baker, Tez Walker... and I guess we need to keep an eye out for Anthony Gould tomorrow too

DB: TJ Tampa, DJ James

RB: Ray Davis

EDGE: Mo Kamara, Austin Booker

QB: Spencer Rattler (cant believe he wasnt taken on day 2 - never ever thought Id have a QB be on a BPA list lol)

OL: Christian Jones
Every single guy you have there that I don’t is a round 4 grade for me so not that drastically different. My buckets in 4/5 are still decently full although I anticipate they’ll start dropping like flies tomorrow.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Every single guy you have there that I don’t is a round 4 grade for me so not that drastically different. My buckets in 4/5 are still decently full although I anticipate they’ll start dropping like flies tomorrow.

yeah for sure

if i combine my remaining day 2 guys with the R4-5 range guys, I've still got 2/3 of guys in that range available so looking like there's definitely value at 113, not sure what the board's gonna look like when we get to the end of R4 though

Simba

Staff Member
yeah for sure

if i combine my remaining day 2 guys with the R4-5 range guys, I've still got 2/3 of guys in that range available so looking like there's definitely value at 113, not sure what the board's gonna look like when we get to the end of R4 though
I’d bet that I’ll still have a handful of guys I like at the end of round 4 to but all bets are off after that. I feel like I was reaching for some of my later round grades. Not a lot of quality as we get into round 5 and after tomorrow.