• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the first pick be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simba

Staff Member
I’d say we still need depth at RB, WR, S, ILB, and maybe DL. Offensive positions still have some good options. Defensive options are pretty thin but a few names I like at each left. Also wouldn’t be mad if we took a swing at a backup QB.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I've got a few more guys than you left with day 2 grades:

WR: Troy Franklin, Javon Baker, Tez Walker... and I guess we need to keep an eye out for Anthony Gould tomorrow too

DB: TJ Tampa, DJ James

RB: Ray Davis

EDGE: Mo Kamara, Austin Booker

QB: Spencer Rattler (cant believe he wasnt taken on day 2 - never ever thought Id have a QB be on a BPA list lol)

OL: Christian Jones

Want-list

QB: Joe Milton

RB: Braelon Allen, Issac Guerendo

WR: Troy Franklin, Tez Walker, Javon Baker, Brenden Rice

OL: Sataoa Laumea (last chance at a Samoan)

CB: TJ Tampa, Cam Hart, Khyree Jackson, DJ James

S: Malik Mustapha, Trey Taylor (IYKYK)

DT: Khristian Boyd

EDGE: Mohamed Kamara

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I’d say we still need depth at RB, WR, S, ILB, and maybe DL. Offensive positions still have some good options. Defensive options are pretty thin but a few names I like at each left. Also wouldn’t be mad if we took a swing at a backup QB.

Absolutely no reason not to if there’s a guy there that we like - really surprised rattlers still available but idk if we’d take him

RB feels like a given and I really hope it’s ray davis

I would love to grab a WR to round out the group and adding a Franklin, walker or Gould who have legit vertical speed would do that nicely - also could look at Javon baker who’s more of a small x receiver with nice foundational route running

LB looks like it was starting to be picked clean and I wonder if we miss out there

Should be lots of opportunities to grab a S or another CB

I didn’t think this was a good DB draft but now it seems like CB and WR (along with RB) are the deepest positions left

Michael M.

Pro Bowler
I'm not surprised they went edge. I think they're trying to give Zach Orr as many player options as they can since he's a rookie coach. They're trying to set him up to succeed. Plus they had to fill the spot Clowney left

Last edited: