• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the first pick be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
@lostintranslation has a contact at Oregon that says Troy Franklin is under investigation for domestic abuse. If this is true, he will not be on our board.

Damn, that would explains it.

Tez walker or Javon Baker it is!

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
WR board is absurd right now for day 3.

This draft has fallen exactly how we’ve needed it. I’ll take Wiggins over any cb we could’ve gotten beyond round 1, and I’ll take Rosengarten in 2 over a Jordan Morgan in 1, and if we wanted to add WRs then our patience might pay off big time today.
Yeah, I really like the picks so far. Wiggins is great if/when he adds some weight (could be steal of the Draft, and Ravens historically do very well with 1st round CBs), Rosengarten is a nice pick and at minimum should find a home somewhere on the OL. If he can't make it at tackle he could work at G. He's as safe a pick as any, and could potentially be a LT too. Lots of flexibility with him.

Adisa is interesting. I'm not sure I love it but it's solid and he has been productive, which is also great. I like that dog in him too, but right now he is pure pass rush (hopefully he stacks and develops into a full edge defender). I also like Booker (ridiculous upside to him, he's a natural at EDGE but lacks some athleticism...very strange kinda opposite of Oweh) and I would not mind double dipping for the right EDGE.

I think we're bound to get a WR, RB, OL at some point. I actually would really like to draft/sign Ed Reed's cousin if nothing but because of his family ties lol. Trey Taylor has talent too, and would be a nice DB to add to the room. I don't know where he gets drafted, and the military obligation is an interesting one to watch.

Simba

Staff Member
I wouldn't be surprised to see the team draft a quarterback. Back up quarterback may still be a underrated need.
Agreed. Rattler or Travis are probably the best stylistic fits remaining of the guys I'd expect to actually get drafted.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Agreed. Rattler or Travis are probably the best stylistic fits remaining of the guys I'd expect to actually get drafted.
Both of them would be nice. I like this draft at QB actually, think it’s one where you can flip the pick for a higher one in a few years.