• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the first pick be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Walker needs to work on them hands and routes. I get the appeal but the hands do worry me. He does at least track the ball well enough, which is nice to see. He's actually an Andy Reid type of WR.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Catching is his first issue unfortunately
Feels like a concentration or technique issue, since he's also out there grabbing the ball with one hand on deep catches and making it look easy. Probably has the issue of thinking ahead on the easier catches.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
2 of the picks have been guys I took in the forum mock so that is kinda cool. At this point I like Walker, does have concerns but has talent and we need a deep threat to stretch the field even if he won't catch the ball all the time. Neither did Hollywood and this is a lot cheaper of an investment.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
I'm beginning to hate this draft.

I think this will be a wasted pick - once he drops a few easy ones Lamar will stop going to him and he'll just leave us one pass catcher down whenever he's out there

We shall see but I love his upside. He has some players he can look up to as well. Nelson Agholar could be a good mentor for him and with pretty good route runners like Zay Bateman he could learn alot from them in regards to running routes and more