• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the first pick be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Love Tampa at this pick.
View attachment 6341
Warren-Buffett-10-ways-to-get-rich.jpg

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
I know DeCosta said the O Line board is pretty cleaned out but surely he's going to take a shot at someone at some point. It's such a thin group.

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
It sometimes annoys me the way DeCosta dismisses the late rounds.

They understand the danger of being over confident in your evaluations in the early rounds but they're happy to write off the late rounds. KC drafted an entire Super Bowl winning secondary in R6 & 7 a couple of years ago.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

They understand the danger of being over confident in your evaluations in the early rounds but they're happy to write off the late rounds. KC drafted an entire Super Bowl winning secondary in R6 & 7 a couple of years ago.
Dam who did kc draft?

Simba

Staff Member
Need is obviously an afterthought at this stage, but the areas remaining for potential depth with 4 picks to go...

QB, RB, iOL, DL, ILB, S

Ludy51

Hall of Famer

What?