• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the first pick be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Overall, not a bad draft. I think we picked up a few really talented guys. Absolutely love that we got Wiggins.
and Tampa for that matter. Tez has some really good upside if he can be rained it. Hoping R.R works out at tackle for us and Adisa Isaac was a really nice pick as well. Also a big fan of Ali.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
and Tampa for that matter. Tez has some really good upside if he can be rained it. Hoping R.R works out at tackle for us and Adisa Isaac was a really nice pick as well. Also a big fan of Ali.

zero complaints from me about all our picks through the 5th round

and all the picks after that were basically dart throws so cant really complain about those either

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Pretty excited tbh. Think 6 of these 9 will absolutely make the team. The QB probably to the PS and that's great. The center is supposedly a gem and could make it but who knows. Know nothing of the safety but there's a spot for him if he's legit. If not, Worley will take it.

Simba

Staff Member
Pretty excited tbh. Think 6 of these 9 will absolutely make the team. The QB probably to the PS and that's great. The center is supposedly a gem and could make it but who knows. Know nothing of the safety but there's a spot for him if he's legit. If not, Worley will take it.
Samac is probably in the best spot to make it because we don't really have a backup C right now, pending how you view Mekari.

Simba

Staff Member
Only guys I graded as draftable that were left:

RB Blake Watson
WR Xavier Weaver
TE Dallin Holker
OL Garret Greenfield
OL Gottlieb Ayedze
DT Pheldarius Payne
DL Gabe Hall
LB Curtis Jacobs
CB Willie Drew