• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: Nate Wiggins

Simba

Staff Member
EDC and Harbs coming out of the presser saying it was Nate or trade back. Ecstatic to get him.

He’s about 180 now and they have a plan for him to add more weight once he gets in the building.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'm stoked... the run on QBs and offensive players in general dropped so many good defensive players down the board. Feel like we could get some defensive steals in the later rounds due to it.

Going to sleep happy tonight, Dreaming of Wiggins intercepting Worthy in the AFC Championship Game to send us to the Super Bowl!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I can’t believe we landed this dude at 30.

He’s a chess piece. Tyreek hill, stefon diggs, Xavier worthy, Amari cooper, go cover these guys all day and don’t let them make big plays. This is THAT guy. A lot of folks like DeJean as a chess piece but he could totally be Hamilton-lite and end up stuck there, Wiggins gives us something we don’t have, deep ball capable corners, he can run with basically anyone and he is elite at the catch point.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can’t believe we landed this dude at 30.

He’s a chess piece. Tyreek hill, stefon diggs, Xavier worthy, Amari cooper, go cover these guys all day and don’t let them make big plays. This is THAT guy. A lot of folks like DeJean as a chess piece but he could totally be Hamilton-lite and end up stuck there, Wiggins gives us something we don’t have, deep ball capable corners, he can run with basically anyone and he is elite at the catch point.
My biggest issue with Wiggins is the weight. Kinda freaks me out but no doubt he has the skills you want, need, deserve in a first round CB. If he had 10 more pounds on him I doubt anyone would be complaining lol.