• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: TJ Tampa

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Yall know i got love for all yall boys HOWEVER….. when we start talking shit about TJ Tampa, we might need to refer to him as “ TJ” cause I dnt think i can live with the “ Tampa ass” remarks lol.. im gonna feel like you all talking about my city and i cant have that lmao

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Yall know i got love for all yall boys HOWEVER….. when we start talking shit about TJ Tampa, we might need to refer to him as “ TJ” cause I dnt think i can live with the “ Tampa ass” remarks lol.. im gonna feel like you all talking about my city and i cant have that lmao
Fucking Tampa! could be complimentary too. ;)

Simba

Staff Member
Long speed was my only real question with Tampa. Think there's still some technique work because he is still learning the position, but he's coachable. Mentioned it in the draft thread, but I also think he could moonlight as a FS, although it's not a move I think I'd make immediately.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
I love living here but I will scream "FUCK TAMPA" if and when I choose to, good sir.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor

yo city trash. I can confirm this

Ybor is TRASH

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
"When we" means "when I'm the first one in this forum to talk shit." LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Can't wait for the first preseason game.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer