• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: Rasheen Ali

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
kyler murray??
ghost-cod-call-of-duty.gif

Idk how I feel about this pick after watching a few games. He doesn’t seem to run with much power and goes down on first contact. However, when there’s a hole he explodes through it and his speed looks legit. He does seem to have good hands tho.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Idk how I feel about this pick after watching a few games. He doesn’t seem to run with much power and goes down on first contact. However, when there’s a hole he explodes through it and his speed looks legit. He does seem to have good hands tho.

his game's not about power no - but it's not like he doesnt run through and break ankle tackles etc.

he's got good feet, electric speed and i really like his vision and patience behind the line - if he had power as well we'd be looking at a no-brainer mid-to-high day 2 pick

his game's not about power no - but it's not like he doesnt run through and break ankle tackles etc.

he's got good feet, electric speed and i really like his vision and patience behind the line - if he had power as well we'd be looking at a no-brainer mid-to-high day 2 pick

I agree. I like his vision, patience and speed. Just didn’t like his tackle breaking ability. It seems like he stops his feet upon contact at times. His fumbles are also an issue but I do like his experience at the mesh point

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I agree. I like his vision, patience and speed. Just didn’t like his tackle breaking ability. It seems like he stops his feet upon contact at times. His fumbles are also an issue but I do like his experience at the mesh point
Al;so has a ton of production but yes he can't fumble like he did in college or else he won't get much playing time. That being said, I don't think we take him if we don't see it as being fixable.