• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

UDFA Thread

Simba

Staff Member
Randen Plattner HOF career incoming confirmed

1714268195985.jpeg

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Jaden Shirden and Jalen Coker are guys I'd be interested in bringing in. Steve Smith loves Coker
I would absolutely love them. Had so much fun watching Coker's tape especially. That being said, I believe Coker has signed with the Panthers on a 25k signing bonus.

Simba

Staff Member
Tayvion Robinson, Beau Brade, and Ryan Cooper Jr. look to be the on paper prizes this year.

DeAngelo Hardy, Darrian Dalcourt, Joe Evans, and Corey Bullock are probably the next tier.

Bama Ravens

Veteran

I hate to say this about him because he’s a good kid and a hard worker, but Dalcourt just doesn’t seem like a guy who is cut out for the NFL. I’ve watched him the last few years at Alabama, and he routinely gets pushed back off the line. He was not able to remain a consistent starter.

Simba

Staff Member
I hate to say this about him because he’s a good kid and a hard worker, but Dalcourt just doesn’t seem like a guy who is cut out for the NFL. I’ve watched him the last few years at Alabama, and he routinely gets pushed back off the line. He was not able to remain a consistent starter.
I obviously wouldn't expect much for what it's worth, but Centers seem to stick around the league awhile so he's always got that going for him.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
My favorite UDFA signing so far:

Corey Bullock, OG, Maryland
Ryan Cooper Jr., SCB, Oregon State
Tayvion Robinson, WR, Kentucky

Bullock specifically, I had a mid-round grade on. On tape, I saw someone with potential to be a starting guard in the pros. It might be a bit lofty, but I am high on this kid and am thrilled that he'll get an opportunity here. Cooper Jr. was one of my favorite late slot CBs and that was out of a fairly deep group by my standards.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tayvion Robinson, Beau Brade, and Ryan Cooper Jr. look to be the on paper prizes this year.

DeAngelo Hardy, Darrian Dalcourt, Joe Evans, and Corey Bullock are probably the next tier.

I dont know a thing about Joe Evans, but his production is wild. 7 sacks in 2021, 6.5 in 2022, and 9.5 in 2023.

Would think that alone gets him drafted in the 7th or whatever.

Simba

Staff Member
I dont know a thing about Joe Evans, but his production is wild. 7 sacks in 2021, 6.5 in 2022, and 9.5 in 2023.

Would think that alone gets him drafted in the 7th or whatever.
He’s just a tweener. Small and not long. More of an effort guy. Could play but the athletic odds are stacked against him. Even saw some suggest he may have to move to FB.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
He’s just a tweener. Small and not long. More of an effort guy. Could play but the athletic odds are stacked against him. Even saw some suggest he may have to move to FB.
First thing that came to my mind when watching his highlights - project Pat replacement.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This kid has some fun highlights and some amazing catches. He's the smurflike receiver out of Ole Miss. 5'9 175. Here are some highlights.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wow Qadir son was just signed by us….

Invited ****