• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he gets cut for these tweets.....It would be best for these players to just delete all their tweets before they enter the draft. Ridiculous.

Doesn't matter if you delete your tweets. Once its public on the internet, its out there forever - there are even websites that focus on archiving deleted tweets and they allow people to search specifically for them for the exact reason you posted above lol.

Ricard should be cut, no questions asked.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'm glad NFL Network is picking against us, I have low expectations for this game and am expecting a loss. I just want us to keep it close because if we have a chance to win, I trust Tucker will end up kicking the game winning Field Goal.

They also said that the Chiefs will have a spy on Lamar the entire game but they hope their spy is fast enough to keep up with Lamar.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
SQUAD!!!

Dt_Bje0VYAINPEZ.jpg:large
Judon looks like an absolute madman

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’ve felt good about this game all week, and suddenly I don’t.

I’m worried about a blowout here.

Also, don’t defer to mahomes ffs

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Did Nantz just say us winning the toss and deferring was an "interesting" decision? Does he not pay attention to how that is how Harbs rolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.