• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
So I’m guessing it’s going to be pretty sloppy going weather-wise today? Nothing but rain for days and more predicted for this afternoon.

My yard here in NC is a swamp. I suspect it’s not much different up there.

Its bad but you guys also had a lot of snow to deal with.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I believe the weather today could act in our favor. I should support a ground game.

I believe the critical thing is the passing game since receivers know what routes they running and DBs are gonna be slipping a lot especially if they're in man to man. Wouldn't surprise me if Lamar sees a lot of zone looks out of 8 man box. Our short game is gonna have to be clicking today and I would love and I mean loooovve to see the emergence of Hayden Hurst today.

This of course with a strong ground game.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Ravens inactives, surprised to see Ty on this list

RAVENS INACTIVES
QB Robert Griffin III
WR Jordan Lasley
LB Tim Williams
LG Alex Lewis
RB/Rec Ty Montgomery
DL Zach Sieler
DL Patrick Ricard

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ravens inactive

RAVENS INACTIVES
QB Robert Griffin III
WR Jordan Lasley
LB Tim Williams
LG Alex Lewis
RB/Rec Ty Montgomery
DL Zach Sieler
DL Patrick Ricard
Allen active over Ty, haha. dude's a legend. (yes I know he's S.T machine)

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tim Williams has seemingly turned into a healthy scratch this year I guess? I mean wtf

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Got to get Harbs boyfriend, ZDS, a big contract.

I feel very positive about this game. Probably setting myself up for angry outbursts later lol.

Glad to see Marlon is active, but hope that we get a comfortable lead so that we can give him some rest.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Hoping for a Bills game type beatdown, but we all know this is going to be a nail biter.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
There has to be something more to why Tim Williams is inactive. Iirc, he was getting a lot of playing time before he got hurt. Maybe I'm wrong, but it doesn't make sense to bench him.

PedroRhormes

Practice Squad
Let's go guys! 200 running yards again. Plus, I would love to see a Lamar solid passing game, which he hasn't showed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.