• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Game Ball Thread @ Bucs

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Humphrey

Gus

Special shoutout to Williams for basically just ending the Bucs comeback hopes

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Because Lamar throws those short passes better. Duh
Yes he does, and Snead catches the hell out of them and does a hell of a job making himself available with quality route running and zone awareness. He’s been an asset to lamars development

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yes he does, and Snead catches the hell out of them and does a hell of a job making himself available with quality route running and zone awareness. He’s been an asset to lamars development
Bit of a tongue-in-cheek joke because that’s the common complaint against Lamar. It is a bit true at this point, though; however, I think it’s the comfort as you say kind of like Mason and Joe.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Bit of a tongue-in-cheek joke because that’s the common complaint against Lamar. It is a bit true at this point, though; however, I think it’s the comfort as you say kind of like Mason and Joe.
Funny I was gonna bring up that similarity but decided to keep it short lol. Derrick mason was crucial in 08 for us to go as far as we did, joe as a rookie would have struggled to the point that we don’t make the playoffs without a guy like mason who is as dependable as any wr I’ve ever seen, we would have had to punt a whole lot more without him constantly converting thirds by being open for joe, they were money with mason running deep comebacks.

Snead is doing this for lamar, converting those few third and longs we get into, even when he’s not open lamar just has a feel for how to attack a defense with Snead on slants and seams, he knows where to put it to throw him open enough for Snead to make a tough and tight catch.