• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Wild Card Predictions

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Oh I’m definitely serious. Tired of the Saints being everyone’s SB favorites. I don’t even think they’ll make it to the Conf championship. They’ve shown a lot of weekness in the latter part of this season.
Playoffs are the easiest to predict imo and always have been for me. Shit i had rams/saints/vikings vs chargers in superbowl before the season even started and narrowed it down to just saints vs chargers by week 8.. chargers been playing like shit and saints have showed weakness like you said but fuck it, cant go back on my word lol

Indy, Seattle, Ravens, Chicago

An Indy win would leave open the possibility that we could get a home game in the AFC championship, but I realize that's an incredible long shot. However, just for the mystical nature of numbers aligning, I'd not mind if we followed the same path as 2012 ... beat #5, then #1 then #2.

Since I never, ever wish Indy well, I'll be rooting for the Texans. As long as they continue to wear those clothes and are owned by the Spawn of Satan, I will root against them and will never refer to them by their team name, but by the city where they play.