• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Article Ravens Coach of the Year Award

Who is the Ravens's Coach of the Year for 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A1A

Veteran
because we gave him a promotion - we gave him a job that had coordinator in the title and he gets to have assistant head coach there too... he had neither of those things as qb coach in buffalo

Wrong. He was actually named the assistant head coach at buffalo as well.

A1A

Veteran
So yea I guess a guy in the Andy Reid family that's well respected by his peers just jumps around from friend to friend chasing money and job titles.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So yea I guess a guy in the Andy Reid family that's well respected by his peers just jumps around from friend to friend chasing money and job titles.

But he hasn’t done that - he spent 13 years with Andy Reid - then after 13 years decided to try and advance his career which almost every coach in the league is looking to do

He gets a promotion to a title with coordinator in it and he gets to coach with someone he was with for nearly a decade also under Reid

I really don’t see what’s making you think there’s something untoward here...

A1A

Veteran
Culley is the definition of a bum He’s a terrible coach. He stood watch on a season where there were no TDs to a wr . He doesn’t deserve to be employed in the NFL. He’s a joke and it’s a joke he gets a job over a young up and comer who deserves an opportunity. Worst coach Andy has had here By saints_chiefsfan1979 on 01.29.19 4:01pm

Like I said I dont know to much about Culley but I do remember that season this guy is talking about.

Ouch. The guy has a point...63 years old and we didnt bother looking for some new blood? I mean who are the Packers assistants to their assistants lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Culley is the definition of a bum He’s a terrible coach. He stood watch on a season where there were no TDs to a wr . He doesn’t deserve to be employed in the NFL. He’s a joke and it’s a joke he gets a job over a young up and comer who deserves an opportunity. Worst coach Andy has had here By saints_chiefsfan1979 on 01.29.19 4:01pm

Like I said I dont know to much about Culley but I do remember that season this guy is talking about.

Ouch. The guy has a point...63 years old and we didnt bother looking for some new blood? I mean who are the Packers assistants to their assistants lol
nice reasoning. i'm sure andy reid kept him for 17 yrs because he's a bum.