• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Article Breakout Player of the Year Award

Who is the Ravens's Breakout Player of the Year for 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tank

Hall of Famer
Yanda seems like that guy because he’s the cornfed country boy you imagine doing keg stands and throwing raging bonfire parties, but just going to the bar and having a few beers, I’m going with flacco
You would definitely have less of a chance ending up with an angry drunk. lol Yanda may morph into the Incredible Hulk!

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Yanda seems like that guy because he’s the cornfed country boy you imagine doing keg stands and throwing raging bonfire parties, but just going to the bar and having a few beers, I’m going with flacco
Nah, I think Yanda is quite opposite of that. We'd have some nice conversation over few beers.
Once we had enough drinks, he'd have to teach me some dark secrets of pulling and cut blocking though, similar to how I learned few things about the occult science called a rugby scrum from some proper players around here.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Nah, I think Yanda is quite opposite of that. We'd have some nice conversation over few beers.
Once we had enough drinks, he'd have to teach me some dark secrets of pulling and cut blocking though, similar to how I learned few things about the occult science called a rugby scrum from some proper players around here.

the dark arts of being in the front row in a rugby scrum are so insane that its the most difficult set piece in any sport to referee

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Player you’d most like to get on the beers with?

Justin Tucker for sure. Probally have me laughing and would be great for karaoke.

He may teach you the deep dark secrets of pig wrestling which would help you in a rugby scrum.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Coincidentally I don’t normally play tight head but everything hurts worse when I do - if it really was something that wasn’t manageable I would have retired at 15 when I did the initial injury
I have a good friend that coaches HS rugby. He played a lot as a kid, through college and after. He’s had both of his hips replaced, still in his 50s. That’s all I need to know to confirm I did the right thing not learning to play rugby. haha!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This is one guy I could trust to be able to get through a crowd in the way to the bar. ZDS would trip on his way to thr bar and Judon would lose contain on the bartender as he slips to the other end.

Going with Humph. Peanut was a great surprise, but Humphs move toward shutdown CB status has to be the winner.

Z was to sporadic. Stanley has been really solid but hasn't really improved dramatically. Dixon ... to small a sample size and everything RB was skewed when Lamar got in the game.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
This is one guy I could trust to be able to get through a crowd in the way to the bar. ZDS would trip on his way to thr bar and Judon would lose contain on the bartender as he slips to the other end.
As funny as this sounds you really do got a good point lol