• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

AAF football league

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
When it comes to Orlando sports, I really must be the proverbial black cat that curses everything around him. Went to the Apollos game and witnessed their first loss in one of the most anticlimactic ways possible.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
When it comes to Orlando sports, I really must be the proverbial black cat that curses everything around him. Went to the Apollos game and witnessed their first loss in one of the most anticlimactic ways possible.

At least you seen one hell of a game!! Lot of receivers on both those teams I'd love to bring into camp.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
At least you seen one hell of a game!! Lot of receivers on both those teams I'd love to bring into camp.
Yeah it was. What I didn't appreciate is the majority of fans leaving after the QB fumbled. It was juuuuust under 2 mins and we had 2 timeouts. We still had a chance to get the ball back and did just that. Fairweather fans. No wonder why home crowds of FL teams suck.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Johnny Manziel threw an interception to former Raven Will Hill, and when he tried to tackle him he got a knee to the helmet and was down for a while. He left the game due to a concussion.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
1000x-1.jpg

Really is a shame. The NFL could really use a pro-style developmental system given that NCAA teams really don't coach well at certain positions. And some of the games were legitimately really exciting.

From the rumors swirling it seems like Dundon only wanted the gambling app, and some of the people really were just kinda scummy in how they handled everything. Here's hoping the XFL 2.0 turns out to be more stable. Vince has apparently already built up a $500 million dollar war chest for it.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I want Wolford and Gilbert to get brought into the XFL. Besides maybe Mettenberger, those were the only qbs that showed real ability to be stars of a new league. Then again, Gilbert might actually get some NFL interest.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I want Wolford and Gilbert to get brought into the XFL. Besides maybe Mettenberger, those were the only qbs that showed real ability to be stars of a new league. Then again, Gilbert might actually get some NFL interest.

Wolford with his style would actually be a great fit here. He would just have to be willing to be on practice squad unless there;'s an injury of course. 2 guys I would like to bring into camp for a looksee would be ILB Greer Martini who just seemed to be involved in every play and Rashard Ross who I thought had reliable hands with YAC ability.

You left out Johnny Manziel. He'd fit in great in Vince McMahon's world.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wolford with his style would actually be a great fit here. He would just have to be willing to be on practice squad unless there;'s an injury of course. 2 guys I would like to bring into camp for a looksee would be ILB Greer Martini who just seemed to be involved in every play and Rashard Ross who I thought had reliable hands with YAC ability.

You left out Johnny Manziel. He'd fit in great in Vince McMahon's world.
Yeah, for better or worst, Manziel would get some ratings.