• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Cat Thread

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
remotely-funny-cat.jpg

K-Dog

MVP
According the BR.com the kitty got adopted by a member of the Ravens staff.

The cats name is "Rae"

Tank

Hall of Famer
View attachment 299

We lost Blackie yesterday after almost 18 years as a member of our family. Thanks for all of the companionship and great memories Black, you will be sorely missed.

K-Dog

MVP
Sorry Tank.
:(
That sucks.
Moo-moo, Dooter and Betty Boop have their tails at half mast.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
View attachment 299

We lost Blackie yesterday after almost 18 years as a member of our family. Thanks for all of the companionship and great memories Black, you will be sorely missed.

Wow 18 yrs is a long time Tank. As an animal lover who has lost several pets its never easy.

Btw who gave you that dislike?

Tank

Hall of Famer
Wow 18 yrs is a long time Tank. As an animal lover who has lost several pets its never easy.

Btw who gave you that dislike?
Yeah, no it’s never easy.

Dog gave the dislike because of what happened, not the post.

Last edited:

RavensDFan

Veteran
Thank you both.

It was very difficult and very sad. I've had cats all my life and did not know such a thing even existed until the vet was explaining it to me.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Thank you both.

It was very difficult and very sad. I've had cats all my life and did not know such a thing even existed until the vet was explaining it to me.

So sorry and the kitties were cute too.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
View attachment 299

So sorry for your loss. I understand how pets are members of the family and someone who doesn’t own them can’t really relate. Although I don’t have a cat, I have two shih tzus. In January one will be 14, the other will be 10. Very sorry for you loss.

Last edited:

K-Dog

MVP
So sorry for your loss. I understand how pets are members of the family and someone who doesn’t own them can’t really relate. Although I don’t have a car, I have two shih tzus. In January one will be 14, the other will be 10. Very sorry for you loss.

So you walk a lot hunh ?

^_^ :p