• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Mock #1

Pick 22- Jachai Polite OLB Florida
Have an odd feeling he will fall to us at 22 and if he is there then we MUST pick him up, high iq, athletic freak, his bend and quickness to get to the qb is nasty combined with his spin and swim he reminds me a bit of dwight freeny , if he packs on a few lbs and works on his run d he will be very good for a long time

Pick 85- Darnell Savage S Maryland
Super high iq player with great instincts in the run and pass game, ability to play both free and strong but see him more as a free allowing tony to play close to the line as i see us cutting weddle, has great bend and can run step for step with about anyone on the field, can see a 3+ ints a year out of him

Pick 102 Comp-Terill Hanks LB New Mexico State
Former safety converted lb who posted 3 seasons with 100+ tackles, absolute beast in coverage who would pair nice next to mosley and actually be able to cover tes since we can’t for some reason, has some probelms shedding blocks but has a knack for getting behind the los with 43.5 tfl and 11 sacks, overall very solid cover lb that we have needed for a while and he will fall this far due to lack of competition and his probelm shedding blocks

Pick 113 From Denver- Dennis Daley OL South Carolina
Played tackle at SC but can be moved to guard and be very good, his size and power is excellent and is an absolute mauler in the run game, struggles against speed rushers in the pass but that won’t be much of a problem with a move to guard, shut down Clelin Ferrell and De’Andre Walker as well which was impressive

Pick 123- Jalen Hurd Wr Baylor
Started off at Tennessee as a RB ahead of Kamara lol but converted to WR and I believe he has the tools to be a very good weapon in this class with very good size, quickness of a rb, and vision for yac, has some problems with routes but shows the ability to be coachable and progressed along the season, in tape he catches with his hands and not his chest FUCKING PERRIMEN which is already good for someone still learning the position, would be a steal here

Pick 160- Dillon Mitchell Wr Oregon
Absolute yac machine with very good lateral quickness, was herberts only reciver who could actually get open with seperation, has some inconsistencies with his hands but they’re arent terrible, he would be a solid pick up here if he can work on his hands a little bit as his yac and ability to create separation are great

Pick 191- Justin Hollins OLB Oregon
Another Oregon player here, his tape in the east west shrine game was unbelievable constantly in the backfield which earnes him defensive mvp, jelks gathered most of the attention while at oregon but hollins has great size and is a beast in the run, doesnt have the greatest stats especially with sacks but here he can be a upshaw type in the run game with a decent ability to get to the qb, showed some flashes in coverage on tape as well when he dropped back

Pick 193 from Tennessee- Isiah Johnson CB Houston
Former Wr who only has 22 games at corner, has great size at 6’2 205, fluid hips, very good ability to read the routes of the release, his athleticism is very solid especially at his size but he struggles badly in the run game with a lot of arm tackles, his backpedal needs some tuning and he needs to get more aggressive, overall a solid flyer who if he works on his run game and his technique he can be pretty solid for us as he has plenty of room to grow with only 22 games at corner

Thoughts down below

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Very defensive heavy. Joe flacco all over again. Lol. I do love the savage with our 3rd and Hurd got massive potential. But he’s going to need a year or two. If we go offense heavy in free agency, this would be a nice haul. I’m in the mindset we need to take a RB this draft.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I agree with @Davesta that we need to take a RB in this draft class and wouldn't mind Jacobs at 22. He reminds me a lot of Gore. Keeps his feet moving with great cutting ability and runs low. He has that innate ability to get skinny and run with power as well. He'd look great in a Roman scheme.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I like Savage as well and certainly hope he lasts until one of our 3rd round picks because his smarts and ability to play both Safety positions and his instincts would be tremendous for our D.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I like Savage as well and certainly hope he lasts until one of our 3rd round picks because his smarts and ability to play both Safety positions and his instincts would be tremendous for our D.
Have you watched Pickett yet from UCLA? He so fun to watch on film.