1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to sign up if you haven't already done so!
    Dismiss Notice

2019 Baltimore Orioles

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Tank, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Tank

Tank Ravens Ring of Honor

New year, new coaching staff, new team! LET’S GO!

• Like Like x 2
  2. JO_75

JO_75 Ravens Ring of Honor

Orioles trade an undisclosed amount of International Bonus Slot Money to the Rangers in exchange for RHP David Lebron.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. cobrajet

cobrajet Ravens Ring of Honor

It seems the wheels came off in the 8th today against the Rays.

4. SepticeyePoe

SepticeyePoe Ravens Ring of Honor

Sisco's on fire

• Like Like x 3
  5. Willbacker

Willbacker Pro Bowler

We need some stars. Hope last year was just an abomination.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SepticeyePoe

SepticeyePoe Ravens Ring of Honor

We should be better than last year. Hopefully each year we get better and better until we're a legit contender.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. JO_75

JO_75 Ravens Ring of Honor

Come on O's, bring Adam Jones home.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Willbacker

Willbacker Pro Bowler

@RavensMania Is there a way we can pin this and unpin the 2018 Orioles thread?

9. RavensMania

RavensMania Staff Member Moderator

it's pinned already. Do you want me to unpin it?

10. Willbacker

Willbacker Pro Bowler

This one is not pinned. The 2018 one is pinned not the 2019. We need to sweep the last season outta here.

11. RavensMania

done

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. I'm officially banning myself from starting any new threads ever. 2018 could not have gone worse!

So thanks @Tank for this one. Now to find a new favorite Oriole....hmmmmmmm.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Oh and Chris Davis has a hip problem. Yay.

14. cobrajet

Well after two weeks, I see that our pitching is going to be a problem this season.

15. cobrajet

Unfortunately, 2019 may also be a rough one. Still holding out a little hope!

16. Somerset Ravens

Somerset Ravens Pro Bowler

It would help the Orioles for Davis to go on the injured list. It would allow the O's to take Mancini out of the outfield and put him at first base which opens up left field for a young outfielder.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Somerset Ravens

I certainly agree that pitching will be our major problem for at least two seasons. Hopefully the new regime will do a much better job of developing pitchers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. RavensMania

pitching has been the Orioles problem for years......going back to Earl Weaver. That was the last time it was really stable.

19. Somerset Ravens

It has a long time since we had a solid pitching staff. The last one I remember was under Davey Johnson with Mike Mussina as our #1 starter and Randy Myers as our closer. I am looking forward to Elias and company improving our pitching.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. 52520Andrew

52520Andrew Veteran

Lots of things are going to be a problem this year. But we get to see how the young guys develop. Long process ahead but should enjoy this year more than last with optimism of eventually being good.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1